Monday, November 9, 2009

The Flu....







So, our family got hit pretty hard with the yucky flu. I started off with H1N1, then Kyle wasn't feeling too hot and yesterday Alexis got sick with vomiting and a fever. Aiden has a slight fever too but we're praying that it is teeth since he's a drooling machine! After 2 weeks, I am almost better but Miss. Alexis is still the sick one in the house. She's asleep on the couch right now... too sweet. I just want to snuggle with her all day long!



As I was rocking Aiden last night I was reminded of how incredibly lucky I am and our kids are to have Kyle. He is just incredible. We were getting off the exit for church when I realized Alexis threw up so he swerved off the road and pulled over to grab her out of the car. He didn't think twice or even make a peep when I asked him to wipe all the throw up off her car seat and he was so attentive to her all day long.. didn't even want her in her crib alone- just in case she got sick. And then when Aiden was up at 3, he got up to rock him for almost two hours so that I could snuggle with Alexis and try to get some sleep.. and he was up at 6 this am for work.. .at a job that he hates with a boss who is so unfair and rediculous! He is truly the best!






Aiden rolled over yesterday! He was laying on his belly for "tummy time" and I was snapping photos and wa la... he rolled. He is growing up so fast. 4 months already! I am not sure how to do this photo thing so the above photos are in the wrong order.. but I am sure you can figure it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment