Monday, October 26, 2009

October 26, 2009

So, I've decided that I am going to make a real effort to keep this up to date so that everyone can know what is going on in our lives! Things are going really well for us. Every day is an adventure as I've begun my role of "stay at home mom". I am looooving being home with the kids and feel so incredibly blessed to be able to do so! Kyle is working so hard and trying to stay motivated with his job while he also keeps his options open for something different. We are praying a lot to be lead in the right direction and are hopeful that we will end up in CT so that we can be closer to some of our family. It is so important to us that our kids are able to know their family so we'll see what happens.

It's hard to believe that Alexis will be TWO in just a few months! Time has flown by. She is doing great adjusting to having a little brother and is just loving him beyond measure. She asks to hold him all the time and has even been able to give him a bottle when dad was away! She is talking more and more every day and even requested that we go to the MALL when Kyle asked me "where to next" while we were out on errands! She loves playing in her kitchen making tea and cooking but is also starting to sit and listen to stories more. She is great at her art work and enjoys playdough too!

Aiden is doing great and continues to grow and grow. He is almost four months old but the size of about an 8 month old! He's loving to laugh and has recently found his hands and is trying to put everything into his mouth. He adores his big sister and truly lights up when she's around! It's so fun to watch the two of them interact- even at such a young age!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing with me. I love hearing about hte kids. I will pray for you and Kyle also...my dad use to say "God has waya we don't know about"

    I love you,
    Auntie Marcia

    ReplyDelete